Free postage on orders over
A selection of words, some that probably fit you, or someone you know, to a tee, collected together with words that are just simply beautiful.
* Ailurophile (n.) a cat lover; a person who likes cats.
* Ambulophile (n.) a person who likes walking.
* Anthophile (n.) a flower lover; a person who likes flowers.
* Apiophile (n.) a bee lover; a person who likes bees.
* Apricate (v.) to bask in the sun.
* Astrophile (n.) a person interested in astronomy.
* Aviatophile/Aviophile (n.) a person who likes flying
* Balter (v.) to dance artlessly, without particular grace or skill but usually with enjoyment.
* Bibliophile (n.) a person with a love or fondness for books or reading.
* Bibliothecary (n.) one who collects or maintains books
* Clinomania (n.) an excessive desire to stay in bed.
* Cyberphile (n.) a person who likes the internet
* Cyclophile (n.) a person who likes bicycles.
* Cynophile (n.) a dog lover; a person who likes dogs.
* Dendrophile (n.) a tree lover; a person who likes trees.
* Eudaimonia (n.) "human flourishing"; a contented state of being happy and healthy and prosperous.
* Eureirophrenia (n.) a peace of mind that comes from having pleasant dreams.
* Fernweh (n.) an ache for distant places; the craving for travel.
* Gezelligheid (n.) the coziness, warmth and comfort of being at home, or being together with friends or loved ones.
* Halcyon (adj.) a period of time in the past that was idyllically happy and peaceful.
* Hippophile (n.) a horse lover; a person who likes horses
* Icthyophile (n.) a fish lover; a person who likes fish
* Komorebi (n.) sunlight filtering through trees
* Laotong (n.) a friendship bonding two girls together for eternity as kindred sisters
* Logophile (n.) a person who likes words.
* Lutraphile (n.) an otter lover; a person who likes otters
* Meraki (v.) to do something with soul, creativity or love; when you leave a piece of yourself in your work
* Metanoia (n.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life
* Mudità (n.) taking delight in the happiness of others, vicarious joy; opposite of schadenfreude
* Nemophilist (n.) a haunter of the woods; one who loves the forest and its beauty and solitude
* Oenophile (n.) a wine lover; a person who likes wine.
* Ophidiophile (n.) a snake lover; a person who likes snakes.
* Outré (adj.) bizarre, unconventional, unusual.
* Pandiculation (n.) an all-over stretching and yawning, as upon waking or going to bed.
* Petrichor (n.) a pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long period of warm, dry weather.
* Phallainophile (n.) a whale lover, a person who likes whales.
* Pogonophile (n.) a person who likes beards.
* Redamancy (n.) the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full
* Smulltronställe (n.) lit. "place of wild strawberries"; a personal idyll free from stress or sadness.
* Sophrosyne (n.) a healthy state of mind, characterised by self-control, moderation, and a deep awareness of one's true self, and resulting in true happiness.
* Tenalach (n.) the relationship one has with the land, the air, the water; a deep connection that makes you one with nature.
* Tsundoku (n.) the act of buying a book and leaving it unread, often piled together with other unread books
* Turophile (n.) a cheese lover; a person who likes cheese.
* Utepils (n.) to sit outside enjoying a beer on a sunny day
* Vorfreude (n.) the joyful, intense anticipation that comes from imagining future pleasures.
* Wanderlust (n.) the irresistible, incurable desire to travel or wander.
Perhaps you have a favourite word that isn't featured here?
Let us know, we can create a design with absolutely any word of your choosing!
A collection of inspiring phrases, that will look stunning in any home.
* Be in love with your life. Every minute of it - Jack Kerouac
* Butterflies can't see their wings. They can't see how beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.
* Do all things with kindness.
* Do more of what makes you happy.
* Don't give up! Your miracle is on its way!
* Have faith & a burning desire to just keep going no matter what happens
* Home Sweet Home
* Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - Emily Dickinson
* How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live 'em. - Shel Silverstein
* I prefer the company of happy people who are believers in magic... and of magical people who are believers in happy.
* If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
* If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. - Roald Dahl
* It's a good day to have a good day.
* Life is a balance of letting go and holding on.
* Look for strengths in people, not weakness, for good, not evil, for most of us find what we search for.
* May the rest of your day be just as pleasant as you are
* No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted - Aesop
* Please and Thank You are still magic words.
* Raise your words not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers not thunder - Rumi
* Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful. - Hazrat Inayat Khan.
* Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart - Winnie The Pooh
* Stop and take a moment to admire all the beautiful things you take for granted every day.
* Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and focus on what could go right.
* The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
* The best things in life are the people we love...the places we've been...and the memories we've made along the way.
* The best things in life aren't things.
* There's no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.
* Today is a good day.
* Wake up in anticipation something great is going to happen today.
* What are you grateful for today?
* Whatever you decide to do. make sure it makes you happy.
* Wherever you go, may people always recognise that you have a beautiful heart.
Do you have a favourite phrase that hasn't made this list?
We can create that for you!
We all have different ideas of what makes us happy. What makes you happy? What makes your friends and family happy?
Perfect for completely personalised gifts!
Here at Bonny Bunting, this is what makes us happy:
* Happiness is a comfy chair, a book in your hand & a cat on your lap.
Let us create a completely unique gift, as a great gift for yourself or as a thoughtful present for a loved one, just tell us your idea of happiness.
Is it a garden filled with flowers? A library full of books? A hot coffee? A delicious slice of cake? The scent of Christmas? A full table for a family Sunday roast? A walk in the sunshine? Sitting with warm popcorn in front of a favourite movie? The sound of laughter? Chestnuts roasting on an open fire?
How about your name, or a loved one's name stitched and framed with these gorgeous crochet framed designs?
Absolutely any name can be created. Perfect for the usual and unusual names!